Athletes Who Mean Business is a real-world course for anyone who wants to start, grow or scale their business or brand -- regardless of the industry. Maybe you want to break into the world of athletics as a speaker, coach, consultant, trainer or expert. Or maybe you're looking to invent a new product. Or maybe you want to elevate your skills and networks to be more valuable in your current role.
So, AWMB is super ideal for...
- Coaches who are contemplating career change or retirement
- Current or former athletes at the high school, college, or pro levels
- Any former sports professional who’d like to launch a personal brand and/or get into coaching, consulting, training in schools, colleges, companies, faith-based, non-profits, Fortune 100 companies or start-ups
- Club sports coaches or owners who are looking for ways to fund their teams or grow their organizations
- Current sports professionals looking for extra income and revenue streams
- Any professional who wants a big slice of the multi-billion dollar athletics pie
- Any current or former athlete looking for high-level personal, professional, business development or networking opportunities with like-minded individuals
PLUS! You'll get access to a private FB group so you can network, share and ask questions in a supportive environment. It's go time. Sign up now!
Fran Harris has been teaching online since 1998 and has appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC and many other networks and shows as a life, business & marketing coach. Her clients include solopreneurs, CEOs, non-profits, universities and billion-dollar corporations such as Coca Cola, Lockheed Martin, Wells Fargo and 3M. Fran also taught in the University of Texas at Austin's award-winning Advertising department, teaching a wide range of courses on advertising, Internet, sales, blogging and much more.
She hosted her own TV series, Home Rules, on HGTV, and is currently a play-by-play announcer for ESPN's family of networks including ESPN, ESPN2, ACC Network, SEC Network & Longhorn Network. Fran is a former elite basketball player who was an NCAA Champion at The University of Texas at Austin and was a member of the Houston Comets' first WNBA Championship team.
She's traveled to more than 30 countries as an athlete, business coach & corporate consultant, and has taught millions virtually and on stages around the globe, on a variety of topics including business, publishing, television, media, marketing, social media, online marketing and yes, sports success.
The author of more than 20 books and over 100 digital products & courses, Fran's also a real estate developer whose company is currently developing a slate of sports facilities, the first set to open in 2020.